mandag 12. oktober 2009

Evaluation of Blood Diamond



Blood Diamond:
I think this movie was great. It made a huge impact on me to see how they really live down in South Africa. It was interesting how Edward Zwick” who is the producer of this movie” has made a movie out of this true story is amazing, and inspiring. In this movie they have some strong scenes were it is showed quite brutally. Children running around with guns and bottles of alcohol don’t seem exactly normal. But this helps the audience to understand what is going on in Africa... The actors are also very good, especially Leonardo DiCaprio who plays the main character in this movie.

One of the subjects the movie explains really well is that that one diamond can cost a man’s hand. I think Blood Diamond can make “richer” people think that we need to act and stop the conflicts in these countries. I really enjoyed this movie and I think it has a good point and theme. It’s surprising to see how it is in these cultures compared to the culture we have here in “Trondheim”. This movie is about how careless and sick people can be against each other, and how much love a person can have to his family.

I like action movies that are made from true stories, so this was a shot in the middle of a target for me. I would recommend everyone who like action movies to see this! In my opinion I would give this movie top rating.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar