søndag 1. november 2009

Travel to England


Travel Blog

Martin Ledal 1STC

England-London

The alarm went off, not the smartest idea to go to sleep way too late when I was going to travel back to Norway the next day, it would be bad if i didn't catch my flight. But luckily i did. I have been in London for the last two days now. Yesterday I went into London city to have a look. I found out that people are really nice here. When I walked into this shop a guy bumped into me, and it was like he had done something terribly wrong, he couldn’t stop apologizing.
I first took a visit to the famous “oxford street”, were we couldn’t stop looking and buying stuff. It there were more shops in one street there like in another whole country. And the street was overwhelmed with people. London is one of the biggest cities in Europe with 7, 8 million inhabitants.

Afterwards I went to see Big Ben, a really beautiful tower, I also went to take a look at London eye as well, because they were so close. London eye is a very famous wheel were people who come can buy a ticket, and sit in a carriage that is spun around the wheel sky-high so you can explore London. I planned to take this ride but when I got there they had closed because someone had climbed up in the eye without security. So I had to wait there for 2 hours before it was up and running again. The very last thing I visited this day was The London Dungeon. This was very scary, but an awesome end for of the day. When I got back to the hotel I went to eat dinner, and reflected of how London was. And what I thought was that London was a very exciting city to visit if you were interested in seeing monuments. Ordered just two days at hotel, but there is so much to see in London I regret I did not stay longer. But now I will be going home and the next trip is going to be exciting.

I will report after I have been on that trip too.

1 kommentar:

  1. Martin, I've enjoyed reading about your trips to England and Australia. Your writing is personal and vivid, and you include some interesting facts - well done. The pictures are a nice touch as well.

    SvarSlett