fredag 6. november 2009

Australia – Sidney


Travel blog:
Australia – Sidney

Martin Ledal 1STC
Once again I have had a wonderful adventure. This time I went to Australia. It all startet with this.
Monday afternoon I was packing out my stuff after my travel to London. When I got back home I asked my roommate if he had any advice on where I could go next, he gave me an advice about Australia.
But he warned me that I should be careful because Austrian's are dangerous. "Dangerous?!" I said, I have always thought the Australians where innocent. To which he replies, "They are dangerous because they are charming and they are all going to fall in love with you!" I decided to travel to Australia. So three days later I had booked a two day ticket and hotel to Sidney.

When I finally arrived at my hotel Friday after many hours of flight and train I was tired, and went to bed.
Of course not that many hours sleep because I was so excited to explore Australia. My hotel was wonderful. It was a huge, dorm style building and I was sharing my room with 5 other people, which I was not really looking forward to but turned out to be nice. As for one some reason I stood up 5am the next morning, breakfast at this hotel was delicious, cold milk and sandwich.
I lived in Sidney, which is one of the most famous cities in Australia, and is also the biggest with 4.34 million inhabitants. As many know Australia is famous for their many kinds of animals, among the most famous we have the kangaroo.

So this day I want to a famous Zoo called Taronga Zoo & Western Plains in south Sydney. This place had about 340 species and over 2600 individual animals. Western Plains Zoo was an open range zoo in Dubbo. So I enjoyed almost all my day looking at these stunning animals. Made me think about how boring the animals are in Norway. Because back home we are surprised to see a stupid Elk.
After seeing the Zoo I was so tired I went back to my hotel charging up for my guide tour which I took the next day.

The tour guide told me lots of things about Sidney, history and geography, among many facts she said people that come from Sidney are called Sidneysiders. And Sidney is about 12.000 square kilometers one an interesting tour. This was my last day in Sidney, I did not have enough time to do anything more. Oh, i forgot to mention that i was in Hyde Park. The most beautiful park ever.

I would like to recommend going to Australia if you want to see beautiful nature, beaches and Animals.
I don’t think I will travel more this year but I sure will report back if I do.
See you next time!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar